Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Love ^^ CSS aka Supernova ^^

I've totally fall for them....
Supernova/ Choshinsung/ Choshinsei/ 초신성/ 超新星
★★★★★★
Their charms are just ♥♥♥
I'm a StarGazer now......
  • Jihyuk's style (I have no special reason for this one, just love him ^^)
  • Kwangsoo's fierce look while he's rapping, cute smile ^^
  • Sungmo's awesome voice *melts*
  • Yoonhak's charisma, lovely smile ^v^
  • Sungje's cute face ^^
  • Geonil's powerful rap *o*
I love their music, their dance, everything
Today, I just bought their 1st Japanese album "Hana"
(Well, that's their only album I can found there ^^
Will buy other if I found one ^^)
And they're going to release their movie in Japan (can't wait).....^^

Jihyuk & Kwangsu (my favs)
Jihyuk, Geonil, Yoonhak, Kwangsu, Sungmo, Sungje
Feel free to comment if there's a mistake ^^

2 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled on your article and still have recently been reading through alongside. I must convey my personal admiration of the writing skill along with capability to help make viewers study in the first place on the end. I would like to examine new content and to talk about my personal views with you.

    Buy Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete