Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Fav K-Idols member ^^


If you ask me about my favorite member(s) of K-Pop Idols, you'll find the answer here ^^



Boy Band
  1. DBSK : Changmin, Yunho
  2. Super Junior : Hankyung, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum (my SJ F4, but I love the others too), not to forget Zhoumi & Henry
  3. SS501 : JungMin, Young Saeng
  4. SHINee : Minho, Onew
  5. Big Bang : SeungRi & DaeSung
  6. U-Kiss : Kevin, Alex, Soohyun (actually, I like all, but those are my fav)
  7. MBLAQ : Mir
  8. BEAST : KiKwang, DongWoon
  9. 2AM : JinWoon, Jo Kwon
  10. 2PM : Nichkhun
  11. D-NA : Karam, Hyunmin, Jay
  12. T-Max : Kim Joon, Yun Hwa (they're such a cutie in real-life ^^)
  13. Lee Seung Gi
  14. Brian Joo (FTTS)

Girl Band

  1. SNSD : SeoHyun
  2. f(x) : Victoria
  3. KARA : SeungYeon, Goo Hara
  4. Rainbow : SeungA
  5. 2NE1 : Bom & Minzy
  6. B.E.G : All
  7. After School : UEE
  8. T-ara : HyoMin
  9. 4Minute : HyunA
  10. BoA
  11. Lee Hyori

If you're wondering about the other group, just leave a comment.
I forget some group name (there's a lot of it ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment