Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Most Wanted Conversation ^^

picture credit goes to DKP designer (sorry, I forgot who)

as I know, Leeteuk (SJ Leader) just bought a new phone, and it's an iPhone.

Below is my most wanted conversation between ShinDong(SD) & Leeteuk(LT) (possibly Hankyung(HK))



LT = SD, can you teach me how make a twitter account from iPhone? I've been watching you since in Thailand, and it looks so fun.
SD = LT hyung, actually it's so easy to make a twitter account. First, (blablablablabla........) Easy right?
LT = A, got it, thanks. I'll update my twitter as frequent as my cyworld.
HK pass by....
HK = what are you guys talking about?
SD = LT hyung want me to teach him how to make a twitter account.
HK = twitter? What's that?
SD = it's like cyworld, so fun
HK = SD, can you please tell me how to make twitter too, I;m excited.
SD = okkie....dokkie....

Several days later, BB team (Sungmin (SM), Siwon(SW), Donghae(DH))

DH = What are our hyung doing? Looks like they're enjoying themselves lately.
SW, SM = I have no idea.

DH = What are hyung doing?
LT = ???
DH = ??? (Why LT hyung didn't answer my question?) Hyung, what are you doing?
LT = What? Ah, I'm tweet-ing.
SM = Twee.... What?
LT = Tweeting, like SD did when we're in Thailand.
SM = A.... Got it...

Three of them go to SD....

SW = SD hyung, tell us how to make twitter....
SD = It's (blablablablabla.......)
SW, SM, DH = thanks hyung

A few days later, LT, HK, SD, SM, DH, SW all too busy with their twitter, make Heechul(HC), Yesung(YS), Kangin(KI), Eunhyuk(EH), Ryeowook(RW), Kibum(KB), Kyuhyun(KH), even Zhoumi(ZM), Henry(HR) confused with their hyungs.

And so on....
(Continue by urself ^^)

*Deep inside my heart, I REALLY want this to be happening*

1 comment:

  1. haha i got it..
    well that must be sooo fun
    but i've tought for many times..
    did they never hear Twitter before..??
    OMG..!!

    ReplyDelete