Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[Account] 100621 U-Kiss Showcase in St. James, Power House Singapore


21st July 2010, it's the last day of U-Kiss activities in Singapore (exclude their free-time)...
Kinda sad, b'coz it means, I'm gonna missed them ssoo soon...
And I was right...
Right after I can't see them again, I missed them already...

OK, back to the main topic...
Go under the cut to see my fan account

The showcase was held on Monday, so I have a class right before the showcase started.
I feel like I wanna skip class for queueing, so I could get a better place, but I didn't since that was my last day of school for that subject, so I got no other choice....
So, I went school, went off early as well ^^
And I got no other choice other than went back home, put my laptop back....
I have no idea will my laptop still work if I brought it yesterday.
Even if it's still alright, I think my shoulder will be the one got hurts...

So, when I arrived St. James (around 6 o'clock) the queue was so long already..
Lucky thing I got myself VVIP ticket, so I don't need to queue wwaayy at the back there :)
I got to meet an Indonesian friend there.
And from her, I know something bout Indo organizer, starting from that, I dun believe em...

That was my first time there, I was quite surprised to see the venue.
The venue is quite small, made me wondering, will it fits for +- 1000 people?
I've managed to get the nearest place to the stage, but still far anyway...
And the other thing I don't like last time, the girl standing in front of me is so tall (idk, if she wore high heels, or already that tall), plus, she keeps blocking my view with her placard T.T

Finally, the MC came, and U-Kiss boys.
They opened the showcase with Bingeul - Bingeul, talking, continued by 'Saranghaeyo, Mwuah' (again ^^), I Like You, and Talk To Me :)
After finished with Talk To Me performance, they taught us some part of "Talk To Me" dance step.

The showcase continued with a game, played by U-Kiss and 5 lucky winners.
Each of U-Kiss members required to draw something (the MC told them what should they draw), and let them (winners) guess it.
Eli was the first one get to draw, followed by Soohyun, Alexander, Kiseop, Kevin, Kibum, and last but not least Dongho. Some pics of their drawing will be uploaded at DKPopNews tomorrow (got bad internet connection at my home).
During Kiseop turn (I guess), the MC asked U-Kiss "Who likes to draw the most in U-Kiss?" and all of them chose Alexander. The MC also said "U should make a comic" to Alexander during his turn to draw.
The first game session comes to the end, and guess what...
ALL OF THEM (5 LUCKY FANS) GOT TO HUG THEM -> EENNVVYY......

The showcase continued by them singing a ballad song "End of The Road"
I gotta say, they're so awesome with ballad song as well :)
The next song played is "Mworago"

They continue the showcase with a game.
In this game, they played with some other lucky fans.
An MC will asked a question about a member, and the other members, and fans should answer it in a book, so no one know the answer.
Soohyun got caught cheating during the first game, the one about Xander ^^
Right after Alexander, was Dongho's turn, followed by Eli, Kiseop, Kevin, Kibum, and not to forget, Soohyun.
There are some interesting part in the game, but I'll post it tomorrow with the images, and the fancams. And (again) after the game, the lucky fans GOT TO HUG THEM.
OMG, SO ENVY OF THEM... WANNA HUG SOOHYUN, OTHERS ^^

After the game finished, all of us sang Happy Birthday to Dongho, Xander.
Xander look so surprised when he know that, since his birthday is still a month away after Dongho's. But he did enjoy it.
It's a common thing to make a wish during our birthday.
Both Dongho, Alexander wished they can held a concert all over Asia.
I wish that will happen :)

Last but not least, U-Kiss closed the showcase with their hit song "Man Man Ha Ni"
After they leave, the MC told us if they'll be guest on 100.3 FM in Singapore, where they reveal some secret of the members.
Some lucky fans also got phone call from U-Kiss.
Some of them were to happy, they only can scream during the call :)
(I might do the same thing as well :) )

Thanks U-Kiss...
You guys are really awesome..
Will never forget the last 2 days with you :)

[Sidenote]
Remember the girl right in front of me, the one who is already tall, I guess wore high heels..
She's spotted at the boys hotel thru a fancam...
And the hotel was like chaos...
And I heard they even knocked their room (like What The.....)

U-Kiss, hope you enjoyed your stay in Singapore, sorry for all the trouble...
Looking forward the new song, concert in Singapore :)

Ooo... I'll upload my fancams tomorrow on my YouTube, and photos on dkpopnews.net
You can follow my twitter so you'll know once it's uploaded :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment