Friday, June 18, 2010

[CLOSED][Msg] Msg to U-Kiss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually idk where to start this.
I would like to help some of you if you have some message to U-Kiss (thru paper :) ).
I did this so, others can send their message to them.
Especially Indonesian Kiss Me(s).

Why?
Because Indonesia was actually one of the country they'll visit, but cancelled because of the time.

Well, to make it simple (coz, I still have my assignment to do), don't post something to long.
Each of you can send message to 2 members in total, and only the FIRST FIVE messages for EACH members will e placed on the book.

(I don't know if this will be success (I mean all 7 members will get 5 messages, or just some) or not... so, I'll just tell that in advance)

I'll post up the picture later in my blog ^^

If you want, you can drop ur message in this comment box.
Include all these details......
Name : (it'll be better to use real name)
Country :
Message : (please include for who, if for 2 people, don't forget to separate it... (ex : Soohyun = ........ & Kibum = .........)

WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY (19.06.2010 5PM KST)
AFTER THAT, COMMENT POSTING WILL BE DISABLED

[UPDATE]
YOU CAN POST FOR OTHER MEMBERS AS WELL, BUT IT WILL BE PUT ON HOLD... SO, MENTION THE FIRST TWO, THEN THE REST ^^

AND PLEASE, DON'T DOUBLE POST WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME....
GIVE CHANCE TO OTHERS TOO.....

7 comments:

  1. Name:Nurul Nabilah
    Country:Malaysia
    Message:
    Kevin:I'll laugh everytime u talk.Doesn't care what type of conversation ur in.I also love it when ur still in Xing. & Alexander:I love every kind of ur reaction.Doesn't matter what type of reaction it was.U guys just way too FUNNY.I hope UKISS will never separate to each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Catarina Bual
    Country: Portugal
    Message:
    All of you are very funny, I loved 'U-KISS Vampire' it make me laught prety much ^^ Alexander: I eard that you speak a little portuguese ^^ so if you decide to came here,Please you need to told us ok ? there are fan that would love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Megan Elizabeth B. Afidchao
    Country: Philippines
    Message: Kiseop: I really like you even before U-kiss, when you were in Ulzzang Shidae, you were really awesome! I think you look the best with blonde hair :) And i know you have had so much hardships but I admire you for your determination. Eli: Your english is awesome and I hope your not a true playboy in real life cause it will really break my heart XD U-Kiss Im a huge fan, Im happy your no longer under rated idol's anymore :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name:Ayana Janelle D.Constantino
    Country:Philippines
    Message:kevin you really are a sweet person I really really like you wish to see you in person :) & Dongho: you are the most cutest person ever even my friends said so :) u-kiss you are simply yourselves that's what i like about you!! u-kiss fighthing!! mwuah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name : Lily
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : I LOVE U-KISS! Wish you all are always happy.. healthy and wealthy..
    Kevin : I really admire you....
    Xander : you're amazing boy.. and I admire your father lol.. he's so cute :D give him my regard :D
    Dongho : I can't believe you're younger than me.. but it doesn't matter.. you're my handsome and cute younger brother :D
    Hope you all will come to Indonesia soon... let me teach you a phrase in Indonesian.. say it to me "AKU CINTA KAMU LILY!" and I'll fly.. and be very touched.. all of you make my life brighter.. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name: Fern
    Country: Thailand
    Message: I love you guys A LOT..I'm a huge fan of you~ Wish u guys will achieve ur goal and become a very very popular band soon!! By the way, hope you'll come to THAILAND
    Kevin: You're the member I love the most~ You are adorable and I love when you speak English:P God bless~~
    Alexander: You're a funniest person I'd ever seen :D you can make everyone laugh as always ^^ Love ya!!
    Eli: You're really handsome oppa~I like the way u r imitating (everything)love u~ pigeon ♥
    Dongho: I know ur the yongest but I'm even younger than you ^^ You r really cute >< I really admire you~ love you oppa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Sheila
    Country: Indonesia
    MSG:i love you, please come to indonesia. i'll be waiting you guys

    Name: Kanti
    Country:Ind
    MSG:Come to Indonesia! i love dongho

    Name: Ima
    Country: Ind
    MSG: I love you guys. please come to Ind Soon! would love to meet you. esp. Eli oppa

    name:dhita&rina&tsuha
    Country: Ind
    MSG: I love you guys! We love U-kiss!

    ReplyDelete