Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Their Time To Shine

Yes, they are finally back :)
I know them not too long ago, probably 4 moths before I post this.
(this sounds funny (well, maybe), as for now, I'm managing my own blog about them)

It's around TTL3 released, I started to look for more info about these boys.
And now, I'm addicted to them.
Time by time, I tried to remember all their names, and look for their previous works.
I like both of their song (Japanese, Korean), but since they've been hiatus in K-Pop scene for 2 years (exclude TTL) I really want to see their performances (as Korea now have 5 music shows in a week (MNet MCountdown, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo, The M Wave)).

First, I noticed there's a hint for their korean comeback from Sungje's tweet which is from May 23rd 10:55pm.
I remember he tweeted it during their free time
Possibly after he arrived from Macau (holiday).

Well, if he wants to tell us he's back from his holiday, he's supposed to tweet "한국 왔아" instead of "한국 컴백"
Well, since I'm not pro with Korean as well, so I'm not 100% sure if they will make Korean comeback. So, I'll just wait patiently for that time.
And that days is coming :)
"On Days That I Miss You" MV
adela1991@YouTube

100819 MNet MCountdown Performance
BBSHINeeWorldKR@YouTube

100820 Music Bank Performance
UnknownCarrot160@YouTube

100821 Music Core Performance
shu8164@YouTube

100822 Inkigayo Performance
CrazyCarrot350@YouTube

2 comments: