Friday, December 3, 2010

101202 2AM Fansign at IMM Garden Plaza

Yay, 2AM, one of my TOP groups (aka 4-7 stars, 2AM, SS501, Choshinsung, U-Kiss)
Went to their fansign yesterday.
It's tiring, but fun.
I got silver ticket, not golden ticket, which also means I can't get my album autographed by all of them :(

Here are some of my photos (28 photos total)
It's in vArIoUs sizes, as I need to crop it.
I took 315 photos in just an hour, only these comes out well (stand way too far)
But at least it's better than last July, totally no photos at all.

p.s : DON'T REMOVE THE WATERMARK

The only fansign photo I can take, as the security stand next to each other, so no space for me to see my fav boys :(












Changmin & Ken >,< ㅋㅋㅋ
Btw, Changmin English is good :)







Heart for us, I AMs :)
Heart for them as well :)



Jinwoonie, such a good boy :)



My 2AM passport from my 2AM Sain't O'Clock Limited Edition stamped.
Cute stamp isn't it?
Somehow I wish for those with this passport during fansign will get something special.
And how I wish I can use this passport to go to 2AM place in Korea....

0 comments:

Post a Comment