Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Note To My Future-Self, and My (Too High) Ambitions

Well, first of all, it's been a long time since my last post here. Well nobody knows how their future will hold for them. Status, places to live, age, occupation, etc.

As a kid, I used to save money to buy something cute, or to eat something delicious (well, I'm still now, but trying to reduce it as I have a bigger ambition.) And for now, as a working adult, I really want to own my own apartment, the simple one. For me simple is the best. We live to enjoy life, not to think about complicated matters, so this somehow explain why I'm not interested to own a huge mansion, or such. For me, hapinness doesn't count on how many pricey stuffs you own. I know an apartment is not "your own" land, so for me it'll be better if I can own one and also invest money on a real house (when you get married, build a family, it won't fit anymore.) The other reason why I'm more interested in staying in apartment, because it's much saver, as there's always security, easy to park a car (you don't need to get off from your car, open the gate, then go back to your car, park 'em, and close the gate - complicated), and for some places it's equipped with gymnasium, swimming pool, or even shopping mall.)

*for illustration only, put pretty much describe my wish*

As for apartment, I prefer to have one that have a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room (to do my works), a pantry is enough. One thing for sure, the bedroom and the pantry must be separated by a door, so my bedroom won't be smelly when I cook by my own (eventho I might use it rarely.)



First thing first, for the bedroom, eventho it doesn't matter single bed or queen size bed, but I think queen (or even king) size bed will be much more useful in the future. A table for my make up (OK, I don't know what's that called), and also a walking closet (a quite big closet, where I can walk inside, try on my clothes) - on second thought, I prefer a simple, normal sized wardrobe as I might (possibility 95% out of 100%) buy a lot of clothes, then use it for just a few times only. A bathroom with a bath-tub will be much more useful in the future. It will be much more convenient if the bathroom is inside the bedroom, but outside not a bad idea after all. And for television, it's not important to have one inside the bedroom. For me to have one in the living room is enough. And of course, not to be missed, an air conditioner inside the bedroom (as long as it's not facing directly to my bed.)



For the living room, a 3 or 4-seated sofa, a table, a television (with cable channel will be much more appreciated), and also a set of working table (or if the space aren't enough, can trick it by using the dining table) behind them are my main items have to be there. It have to be cozy as it'll represent the whole apartment itself to the guest. Well, as I'm a fan of Detective Conan, also collects some music CDs, some shelfs might come handy for placing them in the right order.



And for the pantry and the dining room, again, simple is always the best. As it's in the apartment, using an electric stove will be much more saver than using a gas stove (plus, the gas isn't handy). The dining table attached (idk how to explain, but it's pretty much like the one in the picture) will safe more space for still unknown usage.

Last but not least, a laundry room, as it's one of our daily routine, and not to forget a place where I can dry my clothes (if dryer machine not available.) So, a balcony will add plus point for me.


Well, that's part 1 of 2 for my dream (or maybe too dreamy) ambitions. On the next part, I'll describe my future home ideas, and others might be listed as well.)


Cheers,
adela1991

0 comments:

Post a Comment