Saturday, January 1, 2011

About Me

Hi readers,


Let me introduce myself.
My name is Adela, Indonesian.
I love K-Pop, and slowly branching to J-Pop (all because of Choshinsung oppas >,<)

I'm also an author for DKPopNews
I also have my own blog specially dedicated for Choshinsung called "Choshinsei-Love"
Other than those, I'm also an admin for "CSS-SG" fanclub.


Since I've told you before that I love K-Pop, here I'm gonna list my favourite groups and favourite members from each group.

MAIN FANDOM (this means I love all members without any exception)
- Supernova (Choshinsung/ Choshinsei)
- SMASH (Korean group one)
- 2AM
- SS501
- Boyfriend

Boy Group
- Super Junior : Zhoumi, Henry, (can I still say) Hankyung, Kibum
- DBSK : Yunho, Changmin (I've been liking both of them before that controversy)
- SHINee : Onew, Minho
- Big Bang : SeungRi, DaeSung
- U-Kiss : Soohyun
- MBLAQ : Mir
- BEAST : DongWoon
- The Boss : Karam

Girl Groups
- SNSD : SeoHyun
- f(x) : Victoria
- KARA : JiYoung
- Rainbow : SeungA, HyunYoung
- 2NE1 : Park Bom
- B.E.G : JeA, Miryo
- After School : Bekah
- T-ara : HwaYoung
- Secret : HyoSung

Japanese Singers
- Tomomi Itano (from AKB48)

*If I didn't mention group names, it can means I forgot, or I don't like*

0 comments:

Post a Comment