Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's been a year @dkpopnews :) [20.01.2010 - 20.01.2011]

It's been a year since I joined DKP as an author.
I was looking, waiting for some responses from some company last time.
While waiting for call, I read an announcement that DKP needs an author at that moment because the other authors are busy with school, etc.
So I decided to apply as an author, and accepted on the same day :)

I feel uneasy when I first post there, but as time goes by, I feel better, happy for myself.
After a year blogging, I also joined as DKP's designer (but due to my busy schedule, I'm unable to make any wallpaper for the last few months) celebrate DKP's 1st Anniversary with the rest of the authors, and also our readers.

Blogging for a year, I know more K-Pop groups.
And because of DKP's birthday section (where I collect K-Pop Boys Group birthday, I started to know Supernova (which is one or maybe #1 K-Pop Group I really like)
Since I can post everything I know about Supernova in DKP (don't want to be called as DKP's spammer), so I decided to make a blog dedicated to Supernova. Well, I just hope what I'm doing right now will make people know more about them (so sad that they're underrated).


Finally, I'll tell something about my blogging experience before I joined DKP.
Before, I was blogging about a K-Pop Group (well, but not that active (I even delete the blog)).
Suddenly, someone from OMGKPOP commented on one of my post, ask me if I want to join their team as an author. After thinking for short time, I decided to send my experience, etc to them, but sadly, they reject me.
After a while, when I was looking for an internship job for my school, I saw a notice on DKP, send them my data,. And till now I'm still part of them. :)

*Sorry to other DKP authors.
I won't be able to post as much as before due to my personal activities, and also slow internet connection, but I will try my best.

DKP hwaiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Adela,thanks for joining DKP ^ ^ ,glad to have you as our family member,DKP forever!Good luck in you Supernova Blog and i am sure it will continue shining in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.http://adela1991.blogspot.com/2011/06/total-random-post-just-ignore-it-if-you.html?showComment=1326441873655#c245617749255868686

    ReplyDelete