Saturday, April 16, 2011

건일 오빠 짱!! Geonil following CSS_SG

Well, I was (and still) so shocked when I first know this.
Never expect Geonil will follow Choshinsung Singapore.

I know he's not following me, but he's following CSS_SG means he's "following" me as well, since I'm one of the (active) admin tweeting from that twitter account :)

I don't know it as well, because there's no e-mail notification saying that
"Geon-il is now following you on twitter" or whatsoever.
I just realize it when someone follow CSS_SG after Geonil follow us.

The one that makes me crazy is the "@..... follows a user who follows you"
and below, Geonil's account is listed there, one and only.

So far I have no idea how he found out about us, but in my opinion, he know us when we RT his YT link tweet about "King Geunchogo" preview

<근초고왕> King Geunchogo, tonight KBS1 TV 21:40 KST (SGT : 20:40,WIB : 19:40)RT @geonil2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JqbEUDBk8

So far, this is all I can say....
Still excited....
Well, I hope 'that' won't happen

*as now he follow us, we won't misuse this opportunity to spam him with DMs*


0 comments:

Post a Comment