Monday, June 20, 2011

[Updated] A Total Random Post. Just Ignore It If You Don't Want To Read it >,<

The title explains everything :)

This post is full of my randomness, so you may(not) read it.

Randomness :

#1 : I'm trying to post on blogger via email right now (as in this post) since there's no blogger app for iTouch *boo*

#2 : Currently listening to Choshinsei new song "Fly To The Top" (I put it on repeat actually >,< I like the song, it gives different (and new of course) compared to other Choshinsei's song, showcase both the vocal, rap group equally (which I like the most :) Jihyukkie, Yoonhak)).
I'm also happy this single took #2 spot for 3 consecutive days, #3 for today after dropped to 5th spot for 1 day yesterday. I just hope their future single can do better or at least the same with this :)

#3 : I think I'm suffering from AKB48 viruses >,<
Not all, just a member, Itano Tomomi
I've been listening to her solo song for the past 2 days.
Plus, she looks pretty, photogenic on her solo single album "Dear J (which sounds good)"
Ok, this makes me can't wait for her next solo single.

#4 : Intern gonna end soon.
That means normal life, can watch all videos again :)
(I've been syncing all videos for the past 2 weeks to my iTouch, haven't watch any of it :()
That also means I'm gonna back to my old schedule, can take Korean lesson now *yippie*

#5 : Today marks 1 year since I see U-Kiss in person, talk to Xander, and also received a birthday greeting from Kevin (aka Mervin) :). Dang, now I missed Xander a lot (eventought SooHyun is my bias).

Ok, I think that's all
Idk what other random things I should write here >,<

2 comments:

  1. As soon as Ernest Francillon popped a little manufacturer, that begun to make the pursuing calendar year, the storyline of Longines began in 1866. In order to avoid herself via imitation ,including Reproduction Longines watches, Francillon chose to hallmark the particular knobs upon his / her wrist watches with a winged clepsydra along with the term "Longines".The 1st longines watch arrived at America within 1868. A couple of years later on, Longines was awarded a gold medallion regarding accurate as well as dependability in the Common Exposition regarding Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may neglect the brand new notebook computer, dishes or shirts, Home windows 7 ultimate key Best nevertheless they will sustain in your mind the tale tied toward the purchase of a recreation which can stay the center of discussions for vacations to return.

    ReplyDelete