Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to fangirling (well, but just main fandom)






So, both of my favourite fandom in K-Pop made their comeback (well, one of them made comeback while the other one gonna make their comeback soon (eventho in Japan, not Korea)).

First of all, SMASH (Korean Boyband) made their comeback last year with "I'll Protect" a dance pop song with nice tempo. A few things that made me, well, a lil bit shocked it Hero's new hair. I still prefer his previous hair style during "Get Your Swag On" promotion. But on the other hand, I like World's hair style for this single. Makes him looks more and more gorgeous. One thing for sure, Naru's charm stuck on my head all the time.

Now, time to enjoy the MV for SMASH's "I'll Protect"



Second, but still part of my main fandom, Choshinsei (aka Choshinsung/ Supernova) will make a Japan comeback by releasing their latest single "Dakishimetai" another dance pop song with addictive tempo. Hopefully this single is going to do better on Oricon Chart later. Too bad I went to Japan a few weeks ago. If I was in Japan during their latest single release, I'm so gonna buy it directly from Tower Records.

Let's enjoy Choshinsei's "Dakishimetai" PV for now, and also Sungmo's addictive backing vocal during chorus.



Well, this is such a late post (especially for SMASH one).....
Currently have a spare time to create a new blog post.....
Not sure if I'll be able to update this blog or CSS_SG forum in the future, as I'm getting busier and busier....
But one thing fr sure, eventho I didn't get to update the blog, forum, I'll be a fans of Choshinsei and SMASH (Korean Boyband) forever. :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment